Dear Friends of UDiON Foundation,
We have started a new conversation with mission to improve our services, projects, programs and most importantly transparency. We can’t do without you, so please take the time and give us your honest feedback. Under the Blog and Forum tab we have created a dropdown “Formative Feedback”. Your feedback is imbedded with FaceBook handler so no additional log in is required.
Here is what we have:
If I’m the CEO of UDiON Foundation I would….
The phrase itself sums it all. Purpose of the conversation is to create a dialogue in more positive way, most importantly what would you do if you are the CEO of UDiON Foundation. The How and the What is the key component, we are continuously looking for ways to improve our services, projects, programs and transparency and we are seeking your help.
Feedback strategies can vary in several dimensions:
The purpose of giving immediate feedback is to help us improve. A general principle for gauging the timing of feedback is to put yourself in the CEO place. Formative feedback represents information communicated to the recipient that is intended to modify the recipient thinking or behavior for the purpose of improving the intended work. Here are some key points to keep in mind…
- Focus on Formative Feedback
- Constructive feedback is information-specific, issue-focused, and based on observations
- Focuses on task-level feedback as opposed to general summary feedback
- State observations, not interpretations
- Avoid “need to” phrases
- Be sincere and avoid giving mixed messages
- In positive feedback situations, express appreciation
- In negative feedback situations, express concern
Thank You for taking the time. If your idea/feedback gets implemented you will be notified. Thank You for joining the movement, you are making the world a better place than we found.